This Copyright Policy applies to all users of Mystarwiki.com (“the Website”), which is owned and operated by Mystarwiki. This policy is intended to inform users of our stance on copyright infringement and our procedures for addressing such infringement.
- Copyrighted Material
All material published on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, graphics, and logos, is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, all content is the property of Mystarwiki and is protected under international copyright laws.
- Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or shared in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our Copyright Agent by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached at:
- Action Following Notification
Upon receipt of a valid notification of alleged copyright infringement, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the material, notifying the user responsible for the material, and terminating the account of repeat infringers.
If you believe that your material has been removed or access to it has been disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notification is received by our Copyright Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notification to the original complaining party informing them that we may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notification, at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to modify this Copyright Policy at any time. Changes will be posted on this page and are effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review this Copyright Policy periodically for updates.